FNS60217 Advanced Diploma
FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
On successful completion of the course, students will receive Advanced Diploma of Accounting qualification. Graduates from this course will be able to perform the duties of an Accountant. Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in: Accounting, Accounting Administration, Bookkeeping.
- CRICOS CODE: 099305J
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (include 32.5% online component)Online /Distance
- Duration: 52 weeks total duration
36 weeks tuition delivery
- Volume of Learning: Total Hours:1080
Face to Face:720
- Material Fee: $ 400.00
- Non-refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250.00
- Tuition:$ 10,000.00
-Duration: 6 to 12 Months
-Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
-Tuition Fee: $ 1,500 (Upfront) and remaining balance $ 750 (Payment Plan)
-Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
FNSACC601 Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities and FNSACC603 Implement tax plans and evaluate tax compliance
• FNSACC512 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
FNSACC602 Audit and report on financial systems and records
• FNSACC516 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
FNSACC608 Evaluate organisation’s financial performance and FNSACC609 Evaluate financial risk & FNSACC610 Develop and implement financial strategies
• FNSACC511 Provide financial and business performance information
FNSACC613 Prepare and analyse management accounting information
• FNSACC517 Provide management accounting information
FNSACC614 Prepare complex corporate financial reports
• FNSACC514 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry|
|Interpret and use financial statistics and tools|
|Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities|
|Monitor corporate governance activities|
|FNSACC609||Evaluate financial risk|
|Develop and implement financial strategies|
|Audit and report on financial systems and records|
|Prepare and analyse management accounting information|
|Evaluate organisation’s financial performance|
|Prepare complex corporate financial reports|
|Implement tax plans and evaluate tax obligations|
|Apply legal principles in property law|
|Apply legal principles in contract and consumer law|
|Apply legal principles in corporations and trust law|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Skills Recognition Policy
On successful completion of the course, students will receive Advanced Diploma of Accounting qualification. Graduates from this course will be able to perform the duties of an Accountant.
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
• Accounting Administration
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at any of our campuses as specified on your confirmation of enrolment
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
• Class room delivery
• Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
The following learning support will be available to learners:
Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress Policy’ located on SSBT website by following the link given below –https://www.ssbt.nsw.edu.au
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills.
For detailed information regarding the assessment of each unit of competency, including timing and resources can be found in the assessment planners for each unit which are saved on the network in the following location: https://online.ssbt.nsw.edu.au/
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent
Note: SSBT does not offer the qualifications listed above in possible study pathways.
Completion of both FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set and FNSSS00015 Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set;
Completion of FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting;
Completion of FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting.
Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.