BSB30415 Certificate III in
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
Perhaps you’d like to formalise your office experience, or train for your first office admin role. Study for a business administration role.
This course provides a great foundation in office support skills for working within a team. You will get the training to be able to handle most tasks, like diary scheduling, inputting spreadsheet data, keyboard skills, designing simple documents/presentations, and communicating effectively.
Face-to-face (overseas students) or choice of online learning for domestic students.
Potential roles on completion:
Receptionist, Office Administrator, PA, or Project Officer.
- CRICOS CODE: 086857F
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)Online /Distance
- Course Duration: 26 Weeks
18 Weeks Tuition Delivery
- Volume of Learning: Total Hours:540
Face to Face:360
- Material Fee: $ 100.00/term
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250.00
- Tuition Fee: $ 5,000.00
- DURATION: 3 - 6 MONTHS
- Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Total Fee: $ 1,500.00 (Upfront) and remaining balance $0 (Payment Plan)
-Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|UNIT CODE||UNIT TITLE||CORE/ELECTIVE|
|BSBCMM201||Communicate in the workplace||E|
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others||C|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources||E|
|BSBWOR204||Use business technology||E|
|BSBITU307||Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy||C|
|BSBITU302||Create electronic presentations||E|
|BSBITU309||Produce desktop published documents||E|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents||E|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity||E|
|BSBWRT301||Write simple documents||E|
|BSBITU303||Design and produce text documents||E|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at any of our campuses as specified on your confirmation of enrolment
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
• Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
• Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
Certificate IV in Business Administration
All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Overseas studentsmust demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.