BSB50215 – Diploma of
Business – Course Info LIONS
BSB50215 – Diploma of Business-Course Info LIONS
On successful completion of the course, candidates Will gain well-developed
administrative skills and broad knowledge in business administration. They will also
gain skills and knowledge required to work in a marketing area of small to medium
enterprise. After completing Diploma of Business, a learning pathway to variety of
business courses at advanced diploma level or Bachelor of Business Administration
would support career progression.
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- International Marketing Communications Occupational Roles
- CRICOS CODE: 098544B
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (include 32.5% online component)
- Course Duration: 52 weeks total duration
36 weeks tuition delivery
- Material Fee: $ 100.00/term
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250.00
- Tuition Fee: $ 10,000.00
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|UNIT CODE||UNIT TITLE||CORE/ELECTIVE|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans||E|
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development||E|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems||E|
|BSBMKG507||Interpret market trends and developments||E|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities||E|
|BSBADV503||Coordinate advertising research||E|
|BSBADV510||Create mass electronic media advertisements||E|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Skills Recognition Policy
Online via Learning Management System
Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane St, Burwood NSW 2134
Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System.
The following learning support will be available to learners:
• Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
• Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of LIONS.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises.
All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete
the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.