BSB60215 Advanced Diploma
BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
Is it time you moved into management?
This full year’s course (or 36 weeks in tuition class) will give you high-level business management skills. Start understanding how to plan for and manage people and lead organisational change. Electives of interest include: marketing planning, advertising, managing finances or market research.
International: You can take this course as face-to-face classes or as Online Learning.
Domestic students: You can take this course as Online Learning.
Possible roles include:
Business Analyst, Business Manager, Administrator, Senior Executive, Business Development Director
- CRICOS CODE: 104797D
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)Online /Distance
- Course Duration: 52 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
- Volume of Learning: Total Hours:1080
Face to Face:720
- Material Fee: $ 100.00/term
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250.00
- Tuition Fee: $ 10,000.00
- DURATION: 6 - 12 MONTHS
- Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Total Fee*: $ 1,500 (Upfront) and remaining balance $ 600 (Payment Plan)
-Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|Manage human resources strategic planning||
|Manage people performance||
|Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability||
|Establish and review the business continuity management framework and strategies||
|Manage market research||
|Manage knowledge and information||
|Contribute to organisation development||
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at any of our campuses as specified on your confirmation of enrolment
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
• Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
• Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
Combination of practical and written exercises which may include structured activities such as simulation exercises/role-plays, Projects, Presentations, Activity sheets including questioning (Written questions, Interviews, Self-evaluation, Verbal questioning, Questionnaires, Oral or written examinations)
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
Bachelor of Business or equivalent
Note: SSBT does not offer the qualification listed above in possible study pathways.
All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Overseas studentsmust demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.