Certificate in Digital
TAE80316 Graduate Certificate in Digital Education
Would you like to understand how to choose, implement and use web-based teaching / e-learning platforms?
This course gives you access to a related Master’s qualification, even if you do not hold a bachelor’s degree.
- CRICOS CODE: 099040G
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (20 hours per week including 32.5% online component)Online
- Course Duration: 52 weeks total duration
36 weeks tuition delivery
- Volume of Learning: Total Hours:1080
Face to Face:720
- Material Fee: $ 750.00
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250.00
- Tuition Fee: $ 14000.00
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|Evaluate, implement and use ICT-based educational platforms||
|Direct ICT procurement||
|Facilitate business analysis||
|Use e-learning with social media||
|TAELED801||Design pedagogy for e-learning||
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Skills Recognition Policy
TAE80316 Graduate Certificate in Digital Education reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of education and capability development, using ICT. In these roles they make high-level, independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and educational outcomes within highly varied and specialised contexts.
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
• Vocational Education Teacher
• Teacher Education
• Training, Education Administration
• Class room delivery
• Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Management or Business related Masters Degree (Not available at SSBT)
Note: SSBT does not offer the qualification listed above in possible study pathways.
Candidates must meet with the Training Manager and will be made aware of the specific skills that underpin the outcomes and performance requirements of the course units to ensure they are capable of demonstrating competence prior to entering the course.
Students will also be asked to complete the LLN test.
Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.