BSB51415 Diploma of
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
Are you excited to progress your Project Management career? You can, with this high-level Diploma course. Learn the advanced areas of managing project scopes, assessing risks and looking at project quality, time and costs.
Potential roles include: Project Administrator, Project Manager, Project Team Leader
- CRICOS Code: 095674E
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)
- Course Duration: 48 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
- Tuition Fee: $ 10,000.00
- Volume of Learning: Total Hours:1080
Face to Face:720
- Material Fee: $ 100.00/term
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee:$ 250.00
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
- Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Total Fee*: $1,500.00 (Upfront) and remaining balance $500.00 (Payment Plan)
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Core/Elective|
|BSBPMG511||Manage project scope||C|
|BSBPMG512||Manage project time||C|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality||C|
|BSBPMG514||Manage project cost||C|
|BSBPMG515||Manage project human resources||C|
|BSBPMG516||Manage project information and communication||C|
|BSBPMG517||Manage project risk||C|
|BSBPMG521||Manage project integration||C|
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development||E|
|BSBDIV501||Manage diversity in the workplace||E|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan||E|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at any of our campuses as specified on your confirmation of enrolment
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT. The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
Variety of business or management courses at advanced diploma level or Bachelor of Business or management would support career progression.
All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: this information should be provided to a person seeking to enrol in a course, in conjunction with the information in the Student Handbook provided on this website.