Study Online, at Flexible Times
No time for face-to-face tuition? Students can now choose an online study option through our learning management system (Moodle).
If you’re a domestic student, SSBT offers an online study mode for Australian residents and citizens.
Get academic support from prompt teacher answers to your emails and by using searchable online resources.
For detailed course information, please click on the title of individual courses:
Please note that if a student does not complete their ONLINE course within the above indicated duration, extension fees will apply as follow:
- $300 per subject including work placement or
- $200 per subject which does not require work placement
Smart & Skilled Courses:
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration Traineeship
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration Traineeship
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery Apprenticeship
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Traineeship
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Traineeship