FNSSS00005 Tax Law for
Tax Agents Skill Set
FNSSS00005 Commercial Law for Tax Agents Skill Set
This Skill Set from the FNS Financial Services Training Package together, with the appropriate assessment methods as set by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), meets the requirements for a course in commercial law for tax agents that is approved by the TPB.
Persons seeking tax agent registration should check with the TPB for details of other current registration requirements, including those relating to experience and fitness and propriety.
This Skill Set is designed to meet the education eligibility requirements for registration as a tax agent with the TPB. Refer to the TPB website for details www.tpb.gov.au
This skill set describes the skills and knowledge required to meet the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) educational eligibility requirements for a course in commercial law. The units cover applying legal principles in consumer and contract law, corporations and trust law, and property law.: activate to sort column ascending
- Course duration: 3 Weeks
- Course fees: $ 750.00
- Enrollment Fees: $ 200.00
- Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this skill set
- Licensing/Regulatory information: This Skill Set is designed to meet the education eligibility requirements for registration as a tax agent with the TPB.
- Units Covered: FNSTPB503 Apply legal principles in consumer and contract law FNSTPB504 Apply legal principles in corporations and trust law FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law
- Award Issued: Candidates successfully completing the course will receive a Statement of Attainment for FNSSS00005 Commercial Law for Tax Agents Skill Set.
- Pathways Information: The units of competency in this Skill Set provide credit towards: FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Complete the online application form available on https://www.ssbt.edu.au/enrolment/