FNSSS00008 Tax Law for
Tax Agents Skill Set
FNSSS00008 Tax Law for Tax Agents Skill Set (Tax documentation)
This skill set from the FNS Financial Services Training Package together, with the appropriate assessment methods as set by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), meets the requirements for a course in tax law for tax agents that is approved by the TPB.
Persons seeking tax agent registration should check with the TPB for details of other current registration requirements, including those relating to experience and fitness and propriety.
This Skill Set is designed to meet the education eligibility requirements for registration as a tax agent with the TPB. Please note there are two alternative Skill Sets for tax law for tax agents.
Completion of either Skill Set may be used in an application for registration with the TPB. Refer to the TPB website for details www.tpb.gov.au
This skill set describes the skills and knowledge required to meet the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) educational eligibility requirements for a course in Australian taxation law. The units of competency cover preparing tax documentation for individuals and preparing and administering tax documentation for legal entities.
- Award Issued: Candidates successfully completing the course will receive a Statement of Attainment for FNSSS00008 Tax Law for Tax Agents Skill Set.
- Course duration: 2 Weeks
- Course fees: $ 500.00
- Enrollment Fees: $ 200.00
- Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this skill set.
- Licensing/Regulatory information:This Skill Set is designed to meet the education eligibility requirements for registration as a tax agent with the TPB.
- Pathways Information The units of competency in this Skill Set provide credit towards:
FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Units Covered:
FNSACC502 - Prepare tax documentation for individuals
FNSACC601 - Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities
Complete the online application form available on https://www.ssbt.edu.au/enrolment/